Traffic junction Czerniakowska, Poland
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- length/height viaduct CE-2: 430 m / 11.90 m
- length/height viaduct CE-3: 600 m / 14.60 m
- structure: superstructure as pre-stressed hollow box
- high requirements concerning form and concrete surfaces of the viaduct pillars
- undisturbed flow of traffic during the complete construction time
Consortium DROMEX S.A. - Mostostal Warszawa S.A. / WARBUD S.A. / KPRM SKANSKA S.A.
Sławomir Ramski | Piotr Kolasa
Construction Manager KPRM | Construction Manager WARBUD
PERI has supplied a perfect solution for bypassing the road with its ongoing traffic. You can completely rely on PERI, 100% – and if necessary, the PERI specialists even come to the jobsite at night or on Sundays and bank holidays.
- viaduct pillars with VARIO GT 24 and TRIO wall formwork and SRS steel circular column
- superstructure with VARIO GT 24 wall formwork and MULTIFLEX slab formwork
- support via portal-type shoring structure with HD 200 heavy-duty props
- reliable material logistics as well as continuous support during the construction time